Thursday 10 February 2011

The Footy Room

My aim with this blog is to give regular updates on the world of football, in particular the Premier League. I should give regular updates on Manchester United and their performances week by week as this is the club I support and watch/listen to every week without failure. I will also give my opinions on the other teams and matches in the Premier League and try my best to give an un-bias opinion. My other discussion area will be on fantasy football where I will give updates and ideas on players I think will either shine or flop each week. Everything I publish will be my personal opinion which people may agree or disagree with, if ever you wish to comment on the blog please feel free though all comments will be looked at before being published onto the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment